« Digital art first edition | Main | Delft blue »

-- 12 June, 2005 --

Digital fruit

apple1.png
Created using ArtRage Graphics Software & Wacom Graphire3

I bought the digitising tablet. I spent more money than I should have. There was a man in Harris Technology looking at the same item and we talked each other into it.

I have done more drawing this weekend than I have in weeks.

Posted by robynls at June 12, 2005 9:00 AM

Comments

Talked each other into it, that's funny. I could see explaining that to my patient spouse.

I like this, though you can tell you have the eye for what is needed.

Posted by: Bonnie at June 12, 2005 11:11 AM

Hi Robyn! Saw your post on Wally's site and thought i'd stop in for a visit! Great Apple. Now, i'm totally hungry.

I took a second to look around (first time visitor!) and will be back. Lot's of great things!

Stop by my place sometime! my door is always open!

Big Harry H

www.thinkcabinfever.com

Posted by: Big Harry H at June 12, 2005 12:28 PM

Ha ha! It's just too easy to overspend in computer shops... hubby won't take me near one except in dire need. ;-) And will be even less able to indulge as am thinking of getting new car (went for test drive yesterday!). Nevermind, have a Wacom Tablet from a while back, just need to move main computer from bedroom to living room and then can plug in various peripherals to play with. I can see you're going to have a LOT of fun with your new toy!

Posted by: Maggie at June 12, 2005 7:13 PM

You do fruit well and I am not in the least suggesting that you have a 'bent' or are 'nutty' or anything, but you do fruit well. That one you posted a while ago would look good on my dinning room wall. So would this one actually, but I can't see the family appreciating the computer hanging off the light fitting.

Posted by: Gail at June 12, 2005 9:21 PM

Congrats on all the new digital toys! Looks like you are going to be on your way in no time. I love apples. Great subject! Yum :)

Posted by: Kathleen Marie at June 13, 2005 10:38 AM