« Good Reads | Main | Sparkles »

-- 05 March, 2008 --

Simply irresistable

Simply irresistable
Originally uploaded by ** Robyn **.
I must confess. I love bags. Bags of all sizes and shapes. I used to tell my DH that I was looking for the perfect bag but now I recognise that I just love bags. So, when the opportunity arises to get another bag, big or tiny, I grab it with both hands.

Moo printing, who are an associate of Flickr, do this tiny wee little bag to hold the cute little Minicards that they make out of your favourite images so forget being cash strapped. I just had to have one and here it is.

Posted by robynls at March 5, 2008 10:37 AM

Comments

Good on you!! brave woman confessing your love and then acting on it *o*
I'm constantly tempted by these little moo cards but make excuses like 'what would I put on them' & 'what on earth would I use them for' etc etc etc...What did you put on the reverse.....(ohhh I feeling a tad green here lol)
and of course miss meg features prominently.

Posted by: Gail at March 5, 2008 12:10 PM

Love ... More like an obsession these daze :-)

Join in. I am sure they have a green holder to match your envy.

I put name and contact details to make calling cards but they would also make great swaps. You could get pretty ones in return (~geisha~'s :-))

Posted by: Robyn [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 5, 2008 12:40 PM

Hi Robyn;

Love your Moo case! I have one in red, my favourite colour.

Are you swapping Moos? If you are, I would love to swap some with you!

Bonny

Posted by: Bonny at March 5, 2008 12:47 PM

I used to make envelopes out of calendars. Of course that meant white stickers for address label. :-) I've also made placemats out of calendars. I hate tossing pretty calendars. lol

Posted by: bonnie at March 5, 2008 11:17 PM

how cute and clever...where do you get them from - the Moo website??
its good to feel organised...Moo cards are adorable!!

Posted by: Anastasia at March 8, 2008 12:47 PM

How adorable. I don't have any moo cards yet, trying to justifying them. Yours are so cute and with a perfectly nice bag too.

Posted by: janey at March 15, 2008 1:33 PM